Monday, March 2, 2009

My first payment Part2

I continued to have sex with my dad for some extra income for a year. Some times, we had it in our house some times on holidays in a hotel room.
I had a video of each sexual intercourse until now I had a collection of total 15 videos. I continued to get same 250$ which I was getting from last 12 months.
I asked my mom to increase my pocket money by300$ but she refused to do so. It was last opportunity to get money as mom was going to some Asian country this Wednesday and was going to stay there for almost 5 years. By the time she would not visit us and we too

I was much tensed because I was in a debt of 50000$ .I had burrowed it in from various friend of mine almost 15 months ago and up till now I had only paid a total sum of 9000$.All of them had warned me to pay the remaining sum within 2 months or they will start auctioning my belongings. Actually, I had burrowed it before dad moved with us.


I had no savings left with me I had spend all money that I had earned from sex with my dad.

In the evening when I was, watching TV with my dad .He asked me to have sex with him. I told him that I have inflated my price to
350$.He was taken by surprise by this inflation
He asked me the reason behind this price change so I told her the reason.
"So you want to make more money," he said
“Yes I do want “I said
He told me that he is ready to pay 350$ and he will be paying me 50$ per week if I keep nude all time and without his permission do not wear any thing. He told me to keep nude after mom had left us. I agreed and went with him to his room were we had sex at our ultimate strengths.
The week went on my mum left us and I could not make any more money then that which I made from my dad
I was left alone with my dad with whom I was very comfortable .We took food together and started to watch TV.


During the breaks, he told me that four of his friends John (43), Joe (45), Alvin (47) and Martin (50) are going to see him tomorrow morning and will be staying here for 7 days.
He asked me to prepare some interesting food for his friend. He told me
To wear clothes without bra and panty until he asks you to come nude before them. He told me to wear tight clothes and to wake up by 7am .After a few minutes I went to sleep as it was almost 11pm by my clock.

Next morning I was woken up by my dad as it was 7 am and he asked me to get ready as his friends are on there way and will be here by 10am.

I got ready quickly took my breakfast and by 11am they were at our door .Dad told me to open the door for them I did so and I was shocked to see them as all of them were good looking had a had a good height.
I asked them to have a sit and went upstairs to call my dad.
My dad came and they started talking. I served them some delicious food.
After eating food my dad took them to there rooms and asked them to have some rest as they had travelled a lot.
By the time dad asked me to come with him to the market. We went to the market and bought some beer bottles and some tight cloths. We got home by 5pm .Dad asked me to keep those bottles in the freeze.

At night, we ate our food and I started to watch TV until they all started to drink beer. I went to my room. After an hour dad called me .With a minute I went downstairs wearing a back less top it so that almost 75% of my boobs were visible as I had not wore a bra and I wore my super short skirt with a panty as dad told me to do earlier. I went in the hall and stood before them.

"Welcome sweetheart" dad said with a smile

"Sweetheart take a seat" dad said

"Dad there is no place to sit,” I said

"Why don’t you sit on my lap?" he said

"Dad I am fine,” I said

"No darling I can't see you standing" he said

"Thanks for that but I am fine here" I said

"Come on baby don’t you love your dad” he said with anger in his eyes

"Ok dad I will seat on your lap," I said as was horrified to see anger in his eyes

I then went and sat on his lap. In a movement, he started to move his hand on my body from back.

“Wow what a good girl she is" Alvin said

“Yes she is beautiful too," John said while taking a sip of beer

“I think she daddy's girl "Joe said

"She has a nice body and I think that she must have nice tits too l" Martin said
In addition, they all started laughing loudly

“Hey, people stop commenting and stop laughing at her" dad said

“What do you think of her” dad said again

I was very happy to note what my dad told in my support

But within a movement
"And what you think of her is very right" dad added
I was taken by surprise by this statement. It was all mere humiliation going around there

"Dad why did you call me” I said

"Okay guys let's get to business. This hottie is loosing her temp" dad said

All of them nodded there head.
Immediate
"Hey, hottie do you really wish to make a lot of money” dad said

"Yes I wished make to make a lot of money,” I said

"Then we have a offer for you dear” Dad said

"An offer then what's on offer" I said

"Alvin tell her about the offer” dad said

Moreover, he started
Gwen we all wished to have a hot young female salve from time when we were teens.
Now it seems that you can now fulfil it. We all will be bidding on you and the highest bidder
Will be your master and your master will gain full command on you for next few months.
You cannot breathe if your master does not want you to do so and if you do so then you will
Be punished. The most important thing the bidding will start from 3000$.It depends on you
How you present your self in the auction and remember higher the time the more money you
Will get. You and your master will be moved to another block of the property
That is why today we went to see it .So how you find the offer.

"It’s quite good but I need some time to think and I have some questions in my mind,” I said

"How much time do you need to think and all your question will be answered by Joe and Martin?” John said

"I need at least 4 days to make any decision,” I said

"Ok after 4 days we will come up to you for your decison"Dad said

"Now ask the question that you have in your mind,” Martin said

"Will I be able to continue to go to collage? I asked

"Well no but it will depend on your master. He can make you doing correspondence courses,” Joe said

"When I will be paid," I asked

"The winning the auction will pay you on the same day" Martin said

"How all of you can stays here for so many days don’t you have any job,” I asked

"It’s a nice question .We work from home." Martin said

"Can I watch TV and use Internet during that time?” I asked

"Yes you can but it depends on your master what he wants you to see,” I said

"Thanks for answering all my questions,” said

And I went to my room to have a sleep, as it was al most 12am by my watch.

The days went by and I decided to say yes to the offer. I went to them and told them yes about the offer and to bid for 36 month’s contract. They started to celebrate it by opening some bottles of champagne .They told me that the auction
Will take place tomorrow morning.

Next morning the auction started, they all formed a circle and asked me to stand nude in between them.
Therefore, I did so. They told me that they will be writing there 3 bids and there name a paper and the highest total
Of the bid win the auction and it will be the amount paid to you very year. I said ok and we started.
The first bid was won by Martin he had bided 7000$ followed by that of by that of John’s bid of 6900$
They again bided and this bid was won by Joe he had bidded18000$ which was 1000$ more then
That of dad and Jhon. Alvin made a bid of 11000$. It was a the time to bid again .This time it was
A won by Martin again he had had bided 20000$.Now it was the time to do the total. And the highest
Bidder came out to be Martin (7000$+12000$+20000$=39000$) followed by John and Joe both had a total
Of 350000$ he was followed by my dad who had a total of 34590$and the last was Alvin who had a total of 34200$
Martin was my master and I was his slave.

1 comment:

  1. Just received my check for $500.

    Many times people don't believe me when I tell them about how much money you can earn by taking paid surveys online...

    So I took a video of myself actually getting paid over $500 for participating in paid surveys.

    ReplyDelete