Monday, March 2, 2009

My first payment Part1

My mom was strict with me when it comes to getting extra things like new cloths, makeup, jewelry or spending money. So when my step dad moved in I decided to use him to get what I wanted .I have seen him looking at my me every now and then ,and you can't mistake to look in man's eyes . I am 16 years old,pretty hot and I have 38 c breast and a nice round butt.

My mom got off work around 2am and he got off work at around 5pm.We were alone for some few hours every day. So I decided to work on my plan.

The first time was one night when my mom was at work. I was in my bedroom
and he was probably in hall watching a football match.
I screamed as if I saw something so that he would come to my room to see if something was wrong. I quickly took off my shirt, and my super short skirt, exposing my bare body
He came in, took a glimpse of me, and started to stutter.
"Oh I'm sorry Gwen; I thought I heard u scream." His eyes were like glued to my bare body.
By the time I smiled at him and went to my drawer to get my nightie."Oh its ok,"I told him,” I thought I saw a spider, but it wasn’t there.” He smiled and left the room

After a few days, it was time to make the next move
He was sitting there on the couch in a shirt and his boxers watching some movie
And I went in wearing a long white shirt with no bra and panty underneath. My boobs were partially visible though it. I sat in front of him on the floor so that he was able to see my pussy

During the breaks he looked at me and was amazed to see me like that
"Sorry Michael,” I said,"it gets so hot and I usually like to stay dressed like this here in the house. Is it ok with you or should I change it?"

He licked his lips and smiled at me.”Sure its ok sweetheart."

Days past and he started showing interest in me and I countinued to expose my body parts most time whenever I was left with him.
But it was not going according to my plan and if it was going, it was taking a lot of time

But one night my mum was going to be at home by early morning so we went to sleep early.
I took my covers and layed on the bed. I undressed myself under the covers and I was almost in sleep suddenly I heard
noises from a room, which was two doors away from mine. I got dressed in a white top and wore red shorts. Actually nobody
used that room as it was a guest room .So I wanted to know whose inside.

The door was locked from inside therefore I went to a lobby were doors of all the four rooms opened. I went inside and was
surprised to see him mourning in my name and he was full of scum.He could not see me as I was standing behind him.

Then I moved in front of him and he was shocked to see me there .He could not utter a word for a minute.

"Do you want to touch me all night?" I asked him .He nodded with a seductive smile.

"But you have to pay for it" I said

"How much?" he replied

“9500$ “I said

“That’s too much," He said

“No if you are having it first and last time with me," I said

"It is not for the last time” He replied

"Then 400$ " I said

“NO" He said

The negotiations went on and we settled at 250$

"Ok Come to my room after 20 minutes” I said and left the room.

I went downstairs and quickly closed all doors and windows of the house.

Then I went up stairs to my room, closed all windows, and got curtains on the windows.

Then I set up a hidden video camera at one corner of the room so that if he cheats me I can get my money through the video.
After making proper arrangements I took some contraceptive pills.
He got in my room after 20 minutes and pushed me onto the bed moreover, started to undress me.

“Let me see those pretty oranges of yours sweetheart," he said as he lifted my white top off.
He pinched and twisted my nipples as I moaned louder; he licked them and then began to suck them. He pulled out his boxers and threw it away. He then took off my panties and then sat my soaking wet pussy down on his penis. After a while, I felt his 10cm long rock hard penis come inside my vagina. In addition, it continued for at least an hour and then we both fell asleep.
The next day when I woke up it was 5am and mom was expected home any time.
I woke him up and we washed bed sheets and our clothes that were full of at scum. At about 6am mom was at home.
And in an hour i left for collage and he left for his office.After comming from school I made multiple copies of the video.

In the evening,I asked him for my first payment.

"Yes your payment"He said
I told him to make the payment by cash and by tomorrow morning.
He then went to his room and came out with his wallet.

He then gave me 250$ as per our verbal agreement .
I tired to be honest with him by destroying all copies of the video but it was still present in my laptop which I think I am not going to delete it.

No comments:

Post a Comment